× Nagłówek

Tutaj można napisać wstęp itp.
Witaj na naszym forum dotyczącym.....

cheap Brown Canvas Pistol Case for sale Toronto

cheap Brown Canvas Pistol Case for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Pistol Case,gun cases,shooting targets,target stands,gun cleaner,bore brush, Hunting Gear For Sale Ontario .

FEATURES:

Made of high quality canvas

Thick padded inside with faux shearling fur to protect your pistol

Cheap shooting Targets Canada

Designed with a zippered closure for easy access

Classic design with fine workmanship

Shooting Adhesive Rifle Targets Splatter

Beautiful leather patch with “TOB” logo

A medium fits a g17 with an olight pl pro Valkyrie like a glove. I also have a g19 with a tlr7 and an extra mag that fits great too. The zipper is a lot nicer than I thought for a cheap case. My only negative is it feels a little cheap inside, but it doesn’t cost this case the 5 star, it’s the best value out there.

Gun Case Toronto

Title says it all. A 'small' is a perfect fit for my G19 with iron sights. No room for extra mag. Get a medium if you want space for extra mag or if you have tall sight on top. Plenty of room for my Streamlight TLR-8 but would be tight with a larger light/laser underneath. Hope this helps.

spinning targets Toronto

For 8 bucks you're getting a nice case for storing your handgun. I went to my local gun stores and everyone wanted 20 bucks for the same quality. Like others have mention, I cut the "Made in China" tag off since it will get caught in the zipper. This case is thin and has padding, but for being 8 bucks you can't expect any more than that. I originally bought this so I don't have to worry about my Glock 19 bouncing around in my holster in the Jeep when four wheeling. This case will keep it nice and secured. I went with the medium size case, it fits my Glock 19 Gen 4 with a 3 rnd extended magazine and a Streamlight TRL-8 tactical light. Fits nice and snug, happy customer!!

paper shooting targets Toronto

This came in yesterday and I bought it for a regular sized 380. I was exactly what I was looking for. Not overly padded so it wasn't fat and just what I needed. Good construction with Cordura outer shell and soft inside, nicely padded to protect the pistol. My 380 fits in the medium with room to spare, and easily holds a couple of extra magazines. The medium will easily fit a mid sized revolver or pistol, also with room for a extra mag. I would recommend this. Great quality for the price!

This is a decent case despite obnoxious large white “Made in China” tag on the inside that I quickly cut off. I bought the medium for my Springfield XDS compact 9mm. I needed a soft case to fit inside car glove box. XDS with extended 8 round mag and extra mag easily fit inside this case. Also would be good for fitting in range bag. It comes with a ring and hole in zipper for locking. Would buy again.

These are great I have purchased so many of these now and some extras for new firearms.. They are great to keep your firearms in all the time and also nice to slide into the range bag or rucksack.

Buen producto, está bien hecho y los materiales son muy buenos. Viene con bastante acojinamiento para proteger el arma y el cierre es de buena calidad. Además me pareció que el precio es muy atractivo.

As above but mine does not have any optics but I am confident that it would NOT fit.

Inside pocket for documents would have been a nice touch for any added price increase.

#2529 przez xiaoshuiguai

Proszę Zaloguj , aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Czas generowania strony: 0.037 s.
© 2020 Kancelaria Libero